<~Out of the Blue~>

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I am SAD

I lost for england pendrive. Yes I suck. I always lose things.

The first pendrive that I had (RM80) was lost in uni too-but that is forgiveable since I was in my down period so I couldn't focus and all.

The 2nd pendrive cum MP3 player which cost about RM 300 was lost in a lousy cyber cafe tucked in sg siput, a small town near Ipoh.

The 3rd pendrive that I have (notice I use the present tense because I am harbouring high hopes of getting it back) comes with an England Football skin, 1 GB at RM 100 and I love it.


Just when dad wants to get a new hp for me (i have been using sis's old nokia hp and it has been giving problem) , I have to lose something. Now I feel so crappy that I feel I do not deserve the Rm 500 that dad is willing to pay.

After the MP3 incident, when I got my new pendrive, I wrote a short note in a word document and saved it in my pendrive. The document name is my name & hp number. In the letter, I wrote something like:

'Dear you,
thanks for having found my pendrive. Kindly return it to me as all my lecture notes, portfolio and reports are saved there. In addition, this pendrive is not that valuable so I really hope I will get it back from you. Thanks a lot'


Do you think someone, who is most likely a medical (HIGHEST probability since more medical students in my uni), pharmacy or nursing student, will return it to me when she/he finds it? Espceially after reading that pleading letter of mine????


I can only hope and pray.




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can go to the office nex to the cashier there to ask if there's any pendrive found. that's the 'lost n found' place, or... try asking any guard around. hmm...

ky

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home