Written In The Stars?
This morning I just checked out the friendster horoscope and this is what I get:
The Bottom Line
Suddenly, the old wounds you were nursing don't hurt anymore. It's time to move on.
In Detail
Unpleasant memories may be holding you back. Luckily, today you're able to find a way to let go of these relics and keep them in the past, where they can't affect you anymore. A new person on the scene can inspire you to see things in a novel way and move on. Suddenly the old wounds you were nursing don't hurt so badly anymore. You're thinking positively about a new relationship, probably because it's preparing you for a brighter future.
I guess it is so timely since in the all girls' outing (at least after watching 'you, me and dupree' with aiky and chee wei) yesterday, we all opened up and talked about heartbreak and moving on. ^_^
haha. A gf said she put him as 'bastard' in her hp list ever since. So is her friend, who put her ex as 'player'. Lol. I told her he is not a bastard, I think the most I will put it 'idiot' =P But I won't put that because everything is SO YESTERDAY. hAhaha.
Yesterday I sort of had a talk with mum too. I kind of cried a bit after that (nothing to do with mum, just me pondering over some issues). I wish everything were written in the stars and it serves as a guide to tell us if we are on the right track. Sometimes, decisions are made and there is no turning back. There is no 'if only'.
*roll my eyes-and that guy may be thinking that he is THE issue in my life when I have other MORe important things to ponder over*
We make choices due to circumstances at that point of time; it could have been the other way. The question is, is this THE PATH?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home