How to Stay Young
This list is from a meaningful forwarded mail that I wish to share with you all.

1. Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight and height. Let the doctor worry about them, that's why you pay them.
2.Keep only cheerful friends. The grouch ones pull u down. (Keep this in mind if u are one of the grouch ones=P)
3.Keep learning: learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain get idle. 'An idle's mind is the devil's workshop' and the devil;s name is Alzheimer's!!

4. Enjoy the simple things.
5.Laugh often, long and loud.Laugh until you gasp for breath. And if you have a friend who makes you laugh, spend lots and lots of time with him/her.
6.The tears happen: endure, grieve and move on.

7. Surround yourself with what you love, whether it is family ,friends, keepsakes, plants, hobbies, pets, whatever. Your home is your refuge.
8. Cherish your health;
It it is good, preserve it,
If it is unstable, improve it,
It it is beyond what you can improve, get help.

9.Dont' take guilt trips. Take a trip to the malls, even to a foreign country, to a next country,but NOT to where the guilt is.
10. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity, and mean it!!

Now my checklist.....
1. I am always eating. You all should know that despite me complaining about the fats at some areas *I am NOT telling where in my blog*, I still indulge in my korean mee as supper. Height? Oh well I always wish I were like 3 cm taller. I am 5 feet 2. Wish I were 5 feet 3 though. haha. But this is NOT a problem since I can always wear heels if my boy friend is so tall; I actually prefer if he is taller than me by a head, so that when we are standing next to each other, I can just lean on his shoulders. *hehe*
2. My dear friends are not only cheerful, but bubbly, humours and fun!! That's why i draw a LINE to keep out chinaman.
3. Yes I am involving myself in life-long learning as I am in the healthcare profession. As if my uni workload is not enough, I am also learning how to debate in BP style, learning how to cook, learning how to be a better person. I want to learn economics too, for my personal interest!!
4. I enjoy smsing, msning and smiling at people who win my smiles. Now those are simple things, aren't they? I enjoy eating har min in tmn paramount though it is next to some drains and I am eating in a non-air conditioned ambient.
5. I LOVE To laugh!! NOT at chinaman jokes though. Crude chinaman jokes are NOT meant for me. Why do you think I love to hang out with minghong and kongfui? lol they may be lame but they are funny!!

6. Yes, I have shed buckets of tears. Close friends will know why. People like sinthi, michibun, sara, ling, shin (and a whole lot of other friends) are proud that I stood up and moved on!!
7. I always develop digi cam photos as keepsakes though I store them in my computer. I am NOT staying in hostel because I am a family person. I will go miles for true friends because I am happy when I am with them.
8. I do cherish my health-that is why I don't eat vegie outside (because I know that they don't really wash it) and I try to cut down on oily and fried stuff. Fine I can NOT resist chocolate and ice-cream but what is life without indulgence right? *wink*
9. yes I LOVE TO travel and shop!! from the bottom of my heart, I have not done anything that serious, that bad, that mean and that nasty to feel that guilty. So yes I am on clean slate!!
10. Daddy, Mummy and sisters, I LOVE YOU!! My dear friends (too many to name here, it will go on and on) I love you all too!1 *muakz*
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home